Thursday, September 08, 2005
Post Blast London
After the serial blasts that took Londoners by storm, there is a noticeable difference in the security. We can see more cops on the roads and on the tube stations. I am sure many of those CCTVs that weren’t working for long (performing the work similar to a scare crow) would have been looked into by now.

Anyone causing a slight suspicion is interrogated and bags checked. Though it at times caused discomfort for many, I somehow feel, I am much safer now than before. I noticed something very interesting couple of weeks after the blast (Pretty late to realise the change).

I had finished a can of coke while rushing to catch my tube in the morning (hmmph those early morning rush almost everyday) and when I was searching for a trash can to dump the can.. This is what I found….





So, you would have imagined what would have happened next…
I had to carry that empty can till I reached office where finally I could dump it in the bin next to my workspace. For those who thought otherwise, well I am quite civilized… :-)

Labels:

 
posted by Santosh Subramanian at 11:42 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: